Confidential Marriage License California Requirements
- The requirements for a Confidential Marriage License in California are as follows:
The wedding must take place in California. (I issue Los Angeles County Marriage Licenses but they are now valid in any California County).
- The Bride and Groom must state that they are already living together (but no proof of such arrangement has to be shown).
- As with the public marriage licenses, each partner must present current, government issued picture ID as well as proof of the ending of a previous marriage if it took place less than 2 years prior to the wedding.
- Bride and Groom must be at least the age 18 years old to get married in California.
A perk: No witnesses need be present!
Call me ASAP to elope in Los Angeles.
(562) 547-3255 or (310) 882-5039